Duties and Responsibilities – “Your Role”
|We offer you an excellent opportunity to:
- Be a hands-on team lead of a small DevOps team
- Develop and maintain mission-critical financial services systems.
- Manage and build solutions for Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Participate in architecture and software development activities.
- Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent incidents.
- Informally train and share AWS knowledge within the team
- Work with state-of-the-art tools and methodologies
- Be part of a top team, grow rapidly and expand areas of expertise in the Fin-Tech world
Job Requirements – “About You”
|If you have those:
- At least 3 years of Industry experience with DevOps or similar role.
- Experience working on cloud providers AWS/Azure/GCP and managing Infrastructure as code on them preferably using AWS CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker.
- Experience with deploying and administering Kubernetes/OpenShift/AWS EKS clusters.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions like Python/Go, Chef (with or without AWS OpsWorks), ansible etc.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
Would be nice if you have:
- Familiarity with Elastic Search and managing Relational Databases on Cloud.
- Familiarity around monitoring tools like new-relic or other open source alternatives.
- Experience with leading devOps team or being a tech lead of such team.
Job Benefits – “What we offer”