Duties and Responsibilities – “Your Role”
We are currently seeking a candidate with four or more years’ working experience as a Product Manager in the Financial Industry to join us as a Senior Regulatory Reporting Product Manager.
As the Senior Regulatory Reporting Product Manager, you will work within the Global Regulatory Solutions Product Team reporting into the Global Head of Regulatory Analysts.
You will have full ownership on the product life cycle (market analysis, concept, requirement definition through launch) while constantly interacting with internal factors (R&D, Professional Services, Business Development, Sales) alongside our international customers and Partners – all this to ensure the successful launch on new functionalities and continually improving the entire client experience.
Activities will include understanding client and regulatory requirements (through customer engagement as well as market forums), translating those requirements into product features and system requirements, collaborating with the development teams and provide training and documentation internally to the Operational teams and externally to Customers.
- Take part in defining the Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Gather and Analyze market requirements and offering
- Define Product requirements – from the high-level concept to detailed source mapping and functionality requirements
- Work with the Development and QA team to design and develop the solution to meet the business requirements
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of pre-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Educate clients on existing and new product features and how those features can support their business growth
Job Requirements – “About You”
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, technology, or similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience in financial markets business or fintech
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in BI, AI, B2B worlds – an advantage
- Basic SQL – an advantage
- Fluent Japanese – Reading, Writing, Verbal communications
Personal Considerations – “Your qualities”
- Self-directed and highly motivated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Benefits – “what we offer”
- The salary levels paid in the company are competitive and attractive in relation to the market
- There is a generous package of conditions that includes benefits such as: cash incentive plan, comprehensive health insurance and more…
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
- We are flexible when it comes to combining work from home and office and in any case, we believe in a healthy balance between the two
- The work environment combined with the charming staff, makes our company a wonderful place to belong to