MAS Reporting Made Simple.
Singapore’s MAS Derivative Reporting is set to expand the companies under scope that will become obligated to start reporting come October 2019. Listen to our joint webinar with DTCC and Bovill to learn about the new requirements for the MAS Singapore OTC Derivative reporting phase, as well as best practices for reporting correctly.
In this actionable webinar, we cover the following topics:
1. OTC Derivative Reporting Overview:
- What are the new Phase II MAS OTC Reporting requirements going into effect in October 2019
- Where have firms struggled with OTC Reporting until now?
- MAS Feedback
2. Best practices for daily OTC derivative reporting
3. Preparing for the upcoming MAS reporting commencement date: 1 Oct 2019