MiFID II, EMIR, ASIC, Best Ex Analysis and More....
What we do
Cappitech specializes in regulation technology (RegTech) to make it easier and cost effective for financial institutions to comply with MiFID II, EMIR, ASIC, Best Execution and other compliance obligations.
Through Capptivate, our cross-regulation platform, brokers, banks, asset managers and corporates report millions trades a day using Cappitech’s technology.
How it works
The foundation of our reporting technology is our Capptivate platform.
Client trade data is transferred to Capptivate. The platform validates information for errors, enriches it with reference data and reformats it to meet the regulatory specifications. The report is then submitted to an ARM or Trade Repository to be shared with regulators.
Built with a flexible architecture, Capptivate easily scales to handle multiple regulation reporting and millions of daily trades. Also, more than reporting, the platform also analyzes all trades reported and in combination with market data sourced from industry leading market data provider, calculates Best Execution analysis, to comply with MiFID II RTS 27 & RTS 28.
- MiFID II: Transaction/Trade Reporting & Best Execution (RTS 27/28)
- EMIR Derivative Reporting
- ASIC Derivative Reporting
- Best Execution analysis
- MiFID II Trade Reporting
- Canadian Trade Reporting
- FinfraG Derivative Reporting
- MiFID II Commodity Position Reporting
Industry leading technology
Pure transparency of all submitted transaction reports, regulatory messages and execution analysis
One platform to rule them all!!!
File agnostic: Capptivate supports input of numerous file formats with data normalized to a single data structure.
Multi-regulation: Single hub to collect trade data for multiple reporting jurisdictions and unified dashboard to monitor reporting status and audit-trail of past reports.
Ron Finberg, RegTech
“Enticed by Wall Street, my professional career began as a day trader of NYSE stocks in 1998. After failing to know when to ‘fold em’ I spent a short period teaching as I figured out again how to re-invent myself to a new career.
Remaining in finance, I picked up an array of other skills including programming, how to fail to launch a startup, sales, journalism and using new apps for productivity shortcuts.
After a rewarding four years at Finance Magnates as a Senior Editor and covered the Fintech and FX industries I have arrived at Cappitech in a Business Development Manager position. Here, I hope to use my skills and Cappitech’s technology expertise to help brokers and buy-side firms increase operational efficiency”.
Cappitech enables regulatory reporting on AccessFintech’s exception network
Read Full Article
|At The Ned in London, full and comprehensive information was provided on how to comply with MiFID II... Read Full Article|
|Just in time for MiFID II, Cappitech Launches Best Execution PlatformRead Full Article|
|Cappitech Launches New Best Execution Platform Ahead of MiFID II Read Full Article|
|Q & A: Cappitech CEO discusses Forex trade reporting and EU regulation... Read Full Article|
|Regtech for EMIR reporting: Capptivate... Read Full Article|
|European Regulation: Key Points to Know About MiFid II / MiFIR... Read Full Article|
|Devops – the next step in the strive for increased quality, enhanced customer experience and faster time to market … Read Full Article|
|Sneak Peak: Cappitech Tames EMIR Reporting with Capptivate. With 1M firms falling under EMIR reporting requirements but only 25% reporting, Capptivate aims to make it easier for the other 75%. … Read Full Article|
|ידיעה על הקמת חברת קפיטק Read Full Article|